CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 13, 2005

ahh just had my shower. listening to lounge worship now in the staffroom..

i seriously admire teachers. students are so........ hahaha. i dont know what to say. but they're so adorable at the end of the day. :P

ahhh this ex girl thought i was a teacher.
then she thought misslow is my age. okay saying misslow is my age sounds nicer than saying she thought im misslow's age.. right? :D
and after that, she told me that she and a couple of exgirls thought i was daphnekhoo. damn off lah. and that was even before she knew my name is daphne.

i have this bruise on my elbow... ouch.

and i accidently burnt my hand yesterday with a fag. dammit.

im gonna skip morning training tomorrow and sleep in!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home